Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on K.J. Osborn’s player prop betting options for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key stats and trends to know. Osborn and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
K.J. Osborn Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
K.J. Osborn Receiving Stats
- Osborn chipped in with 655 receiving yards on 50 grabs and seven touchdowns last season. He was targeted 82 times and averaged 38.5 yards per game.
- The 220.9 yards per game the Eagles allowed through the air last year made them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Eagles surrendered 28 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last season. They were 20th in the NFL in that category.
- With 12 interceptions last season, the Eagles’ defense was 20th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Eagles
- The Vikings averaged just 2.4 more points per game (25.0) than the Eagles surrendered (22.6) last year.
- The Vikings racked up 362.8 yards per game last season, 34.0 more yards than the 328.8 the Eagles gave up per matchup.
- The Vikings passed for 249.3 yards per game last year, 28.4 more than the 220.9 the Eagles allowed per contest.
- Last season the Vikings racked up 113.5 rushing yards per game, just 5.6 more yards than the Eagles allowed per contest (107.9).
- The Vikings turned the ball over 13 times last year, three fewer than the Eagles forced turnovers (16).