Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted player prop betting options for Kareem Hunt ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. AFC North rivals square off in Week 3 when Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (1-1) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 22, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-110)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has run for 104 yards on 24 carries (52.0 yards per game), with one score.
- He also has caught six passes for 40 yards (20.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- He has handled 24, or 31.6%, of his team’s 76 rushing attempts this season.
- Hunt’s zero rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Steelers are 45.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Hunt has never rushed for more than 45.5 yards against the Steelers.
- In two games versus the Steelers Hunt has not run for a touchdown.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Steelers
- The Browns put up 20.5 points per game last season, comparable to the 23.4 per matchup the Steelers gave up.
- The Browns collected 20.5 fewer yards per game (340.6) than the Steelers allowed per outing (361.1) last season.
- The Browns passed for 195.3 yards per game last year, 19.8 fewer than the 215.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Browns averaged 145.4 rushing yards per game, just 0.7 fewer yards than the Steelers allowed per contest (146.1).
- The Browns had 22 giveaways last year, while the Steelers had 22 takeaways.