Table of Contents
The Atlanta Falcons (0-2) hit the road to square off against the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Lumen Field on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
The Seahawks are favored, but by less than a field goal (-2), against the Falcons. The over/under for this matchup is 42 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks have covered the spread once in two opportunities this season.
- Each of the Seahawks’ two games with a set total this season have finished under the over/under.
Stats & Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks have been a bottom-five offense this season, ranking second-worst with 234.5 yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 26th in the NFL (403 yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (12 points per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 15th with 21.5 points allowed per game.
- The Seahawks are putting up 178.5 passing yards per game on offense (27th in the NFL), and they rank 25th on defense with 257 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Seahawks have been a bottom-five run offense this year, ranking worst with 56 rushing yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 24th in the NFL (146 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks are averaging a 44.4% third-down conversion rate on offense (11th in the NFL), and they rank 24th on the other side of the ball with a 46.7% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Seahawks are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 23rd in the NFL. On defense, they rank 21st, giving up 6.1 yards per play.
- The Seahawks rank 23rd in the league with a -2 turnover margin after forcing 2 turnovers (15th in the NFL) while committing four (23rd in the NFL).
Seahawks’ Best Players
- Geno Smith: 392 PASS YDS / 196 YPG / 81% / 2 TD / 1 INT
- Rashaad Penny: 18 CAR / 75 YDS / 37.5 YPG / 0 TD / 2 REC / 7 YDS / 3.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Lockett: 12 REC / 135 YDS / 67.5 YPG / 0 TD
- D.K. Metcalf: 11 REC / 71 YDS / 35.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Will Dissly: 5 REC / 43 YDS / 21.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Boye Mafe: 4 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 SACK
- Jordyn Brooks: 23 TKL
- Dareke Young: 0 TKL
Betting Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons is 2-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Falcons are 2-0 against the spread.
- The Falcons have gone over in two of two games with a set total (100%).
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons are posting 338.5 total yards per game on offense this season (21st-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 361 total yards per game (20th-ranked).
- The Falcons are posting 26.5 points per game on offense this season (ninth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 29 points per contest (27th-ranked) on defense.
- In terms of passing, the Falcons rank 23rd in the NFL (193 passing yards per game) and 23rd defensively (253 passing yards allowed per contest).
- The Falcons rank seventh in the NFL with 145.5 rushing yards per game on offense, and they rank 15th with 108 rushing yards allowed per game on defense.
- In terms of third-down efficiency, the Falcons rank 18th in the NFL (34.8% third-down conversion percentage) and 20th on defense (43.5% third-down rate allowed).
- The Falcons are posting 5.5 yards per play on offense this season (19th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 6.3 yards per play (26th-ranked) on defense.
- After forcing four turnovers (fifth in NFL) and turning the ball over five times (28th in NFL) this season, the Falcons sport the 19th-ranked turnover margin of -1.
Best Players for Falcons
- Marcus Mariota: 411 PASS YDS / 205.5 YPG / 62.7% / 2 TD / 2 INT / 18 CAR / 88 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 32 CAR / 161 YDS / 80.5 YPG / 1 TD / 3 REC / 16 YDS / 8 YPG / 0 TD
- Drake London: 13 REC / 160 YDS / 80 YPG / 1 TD
- Khadarel Hodge: 5 REC / 95 YDS / 47.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 6 REC / 70 YDS / 35 YPG / 1 TD
- Grady Jarrett: 5 TKL / 1 TFL / 1.5 SACK
- Richie Grant: 16 TKL / 1 PD
- Mykal Walker: 13 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD