Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Davis Mills for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 3 matchup sees Mills’ Houston Texans (0-1-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (1-1) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Davis Mills Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 215.5 (-115)
Davis Mills Passing Stats
- Mills has 417 yards passing (208.5 per game) for Houston, completing 56% and tossing two touchdown passes and zero interceptions on the season.
- He has also contributed zero rushing yards (0.0 per game) on four carries.
- Mills has completed 21.0 passes per game this season, 18th in the league.
- Mills has racked up 244 air yards on completed passes, to rank 15th in the NFL.
- The Texans, who rank 26th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 62.0% of the time while opting for the ground attack 38.0% of the time.
Last Season Stats: Texans vs. Bears
- The Texans averaged 7.4 fewer points per game (16.5) than the Bears surrendered (23.9) last season.
- The Texans collected 38.6 fewer yards per game (278.1) than the Bears gave up per matchup (316.7) last season.
- The Texans passed for 194.4 yards per game last year, just 2.8 more yards than the 191.6 the Bears allowed per outing.
- The Texans rushed for 83.6 yards per game last season, 41.5 fewer than the 125.1 the Bears allowed per outing.
- Last year the Texans turned the ball over 22 times, six more than the Bears’ takeaways (16).