Table of Contents
Ja’Marr Chase has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Chase and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) play the New York Jets (1-1) in Week 3 at MetLife Stadium.
Ja’Marr Chase Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-115)
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Stats
- Chase’s team-leading 183 yards receiving (91.5 per game) are via 15 catches (25 targets), and he has one TD.
- Chase has been the target of 25 of his team’s 89 passing attempts this season, or 28.1% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 33.3% of his team’s three offensive TDs.
Against New York
- In his one matchup against the Jets, Chase’s 32 receiving yards total is 44.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (76.5).
- Chase has never had more than 76.5 receiving yards against the Jets.
- Chase caught a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Jets.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Jets
- The Bengals averaged just 2.5 fewer points per game (27.1) than the Jets gave up (29.6) last year.
- The Bengals averaged 36.1 fewer yards per game (361.5) than the Jets gave up per outing (397.6) last year.
- Last season the Bengals racked up 259 yards per game through the air, just 0.4 fewer yards than the Jets allowed per contest (259.4).
- Last season the Bengals racked up 102.5 rushing yards per game, 35.8 fewer than the Jets allowed per contest (138.3).
- Last year the Bengals turned the ball over 21 times, seven more than the Jets’ takeaways (14).