Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Justin Fields and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Fields’ Chicago Bears (1-1) and the Houston Texans (0-1-1) take the field in Week 3 at Soldier Field.
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 182.5 (-115)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 191 yards (95.5 per game) while completing 53.6% of his passes, with two TDs and two INTs.
- He’s also contributed via the running game, with 48 yards (24.0 per game) on 19 carries and one TD.
- So far this season, Fields has completed 15 of his 28 pass attempts. That’s 7.5 completions per game, which ranks 33rd in the league.
- Fields ranks 32nd in the NFL with 94 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bears have run 30.4% passing plays and 69.6% rushing plays this season. They rank 26th in the NFL in scoring.
Last Season Stats: Bears vs. Texans
- The Bears put up 18.3 points per game last year, 8.3 fewer than the Texans gave up per outing (26.6).
- The Bears collected 77 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Texans allowed per contest (384.4) last year.
- Last season the Bears passed for 53.6 fewer yards per game (188.6) than the Texans allowed per contest (242.2).
- The Bears rushed for 118.7 yards per game last season, 23.5 fewer than the 142.2 the Texans allowed per contest.
- The Bears turned the ball over four more times (29 total) than the Texans forced a turnover (25) last year.