Table of Contents
Baker Mayfield will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC South foes square off in Week 3 when Mayfield and the Carolina Panthers (0-2) meet the New Orleans Saints (1-1) at Bank of America Stadium.
Baker Mayfield Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 208.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-125)
Baker Mayfield Passing Stats
- Mayfield has thrown for 380 yards (190.0 per game) while completing 53.6% of his passes, with two TDs and one INT.
- He has also run for 41 yards on 11 carries with one touchdown, picking up 20.5 yards per game.
- Mayfield ranks 29th in the NFL with 15.0 completed passes per game (30 total completions this season).
- Mayfield ranks 28th in the NFL with 171 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Panthers have thrown the ball in 57.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 42.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 15th in the NFL in points scored.
Last Season Stats: Panthers vs. Saints
- Last year, the Panthers averaged just 1.8 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Saints gave up (19.7).
- The Panthers collected just 19.3 fewer yards per game (298.9) than the Saints gave up per contest (318.2) last season.
- Last season the Panthers piled up 190.5 yards per game through the air, 34.3 fewer than the Saints allowed per outing (224.8).
- The Panthers rushed for 108.4 yards per game last year, 14.9 more than the 93.5 the Saints allowed per outing.
- The Panthers turned the ball over 29 times last year, four more turnovers than the Saints forced (25).