Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Damien Harris ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Harris’ New England Patriots (1-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (1-1) hit the field in a Week 3 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Damien Harris Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-115)
Damien Harris Rushing Stats
- Harris has had 24 attempts for a team-high 119 rushing yards (59.5 per game) plus one TD.
- He has also caught four balls for 26 yards (13.0 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s three offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- He has handled 24, or 45.3%, of his team’s 53 rushing attempts this season.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Ravens
- The Patriots racked up 27.2 points per game last season, 4.1 more than the Ravens gave up per outing (23.1).
- The Patriots collected just 10 fewer yards per game (353.4) than the Ravens allowed per matchup (363.4) last year.
- Last season the Patriots piled up 226.9 yards per game through the air, 52.0 fewer than the Ravens allowed per outing (278.9).
- Last year the Patriots piled up 126.5 rushing yards per game, 42 more than the Ravens allowed per contest (84.5).
- The Patriots turned the ball over eight more times (23 total) than the Ravens forced a turnover (15) last year.