Table of Contents
Jalen Hurts has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 3 with the Washington Commanders (1-1) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 240.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-115)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 576 yards (288.0 per game) while completing 69.8% of his passes, with one TD and one INT.
- He’s also helped out via the running game, with 147 yards (73.5 per game) on 28 carries and three TDs.
- Hurts ranks 16th in the league with 22.0 completed passes per game (44 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Hurts is 11th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 284.
- The Eagles have thrown the ball in 46.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 53.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks fourth in the NFL in points scored.
- In two matchups against the Commanders, Hurts averaged 255 passing yards per game, 14.5 yards above his over/under for Sunday.
- Hurts threw for more yards than this game’s 240.5-yard over/under once in those matchups.
- Hurts threw a TD one time over those two games against the Commanders, and has not had multiple touchdown passes against them.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Commanders
- Last year, the Eagles averaged just 0.6 more points per game (26.1) than the Commanders allowed (25.5).
- The Eagles racked up 359.9 yards per game last season, just 0.6 more than the 359.3 the Commanders allowed per matchup.
- Last season the Eagles passed for 54.7 fewer yards per game (200.2) than the Commanders allowed per contest (254.9).
- Last year the Eagles averaged 159.7 rushing yards per game, 55.3 more than the Commanders allowed per contest (104.4).
- The Eagles had 16 giveaways last season, while the Commanders had 19 takeaways.