Before placing any wagers on Tua Tagovailoa’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Tagovailoa’s Miami Dolphins (2-0) and the Buffalo Bills (2-0) square off in a Week 3 matchup between AFC East rivals at Hard Rock Stadium.
Tua Tagovailoa Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 265.5 (-115)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Stats
- Tagovailoa has thrown for 739 yards, completing 71.1% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and two picks (369.5 yards per game).
- He has tacked on one rushing yards on three carries.
- Tagovailoa ranks second in the NFL with 29.5 completed passes per game (59 total completions this season).
- Tagovailoa has racked up 388 air yards on completed passes, to rank second in the NFL.
- The Dolphins, who rank fourth in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 66.9% of the time while opting for the ground attack 33.1% of the time.
- Tagovailoa averaged 109 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Bills, 156.5 yards fewer than his over/under for Sunday.
- Tagovailoa did not throw for more yards than this game’s 265.5-yard over/under in those matchups.
- Tagovailoa has not thrown for a touchdown against the Bills over that time.
Last Season Stats: Dolphins vs. Bills
- The Dolphins put up 20.1 points per game last season, 3.1 more than the Bills allowed per outing (17).
- The Dolphins racked up 34.2 more yards per game (307.4) than the Bills allowed per contest (273.2) last year.
- Last year the Dolphins racked up 215.2 yards per game through the air, 51.8 more than the Bills allowed per contest (163.4).
- The Dolphins rushed for 92.2 yards per game last year, 17.6 fewer than the 109.8 the Bills allowed per contest.
- The Dolphins had 26 giveaways last year, while the Bills had 30 takeaways.