Table of Contents
Before D’Andre Swift hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. NFC North rivals meet in Week 3 when Swift and the Detroit Lions (1-1) square off against the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
D’Andre Swift Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-140)
D’Andre Swift Rushing Stats
- Swift has 20 carries for a team-best 200 yards (100.0 per game), and one TD.
- In addition he has 62 receiving yards (31.0 per game) on five catches, with one TD.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 22.2%.
- He has received 20 of his team’s 52 carries this season (38.5%).
- Swift ranks eighth in rushing yards after contact this season with 77, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
- Swift has averaged 25.5 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Vikings, 21.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Swift, in two games against them, has gone over 46.5 rushing yards once.
- Swift has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Vikings, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Vikings
- The Lions racked up 19.1 points per game last season, six fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (25.1).
- The Lions collected 322.6 yards per game last season, 61 fewer yards than the 383.6 the Vikings allowed per matchup.
- Last year the Lions racked up 211.6 yards per game through the air, 41.3 fewer than the Vikings allowed per outing (252.9).
- Last season the Lions rushed for 19.8 fewer yards per game (110.9) than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7).
- Last year the Lions had 23 turnovers, one fewer than the Vikings had takeaways (24).