Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Allen Robinson II for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC West opponents meet in Week 3 when Robinson’s Los Angeles Rams (1-1) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Allen Robinson II Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Stats
- Robinson has hauled in 65 yards receiving (on five grabs) and one TD. He has been targeted seven times, and is putting up 32.5 yards per game.
- Robinson has been the target of 9.1% (seven total) of his team’s 77 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s five touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
- Against the Cardinals, Robinson collected zero receiving yards in one career matchup, 49.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Robinson has never topped 49.5 yards receiving.
- Robinson did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Cardinals.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Cardinals
- Last year, the Rams scored 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Cardinals surrendered (21.5).
- The Rams collected 42.9 more yards per game (372.1) than the Cardinals gave up per outing (329.2) last season.
- The Rams passed for 273.1 yards per game last year, 58.7 more than the 214.4 the Cardinals allowed per contest.
- Last year the Rams rushed for 15.8 fewer yards per game (99) than the Cardinals allowed per contest (114.8).
- The Rams had 23 giveaways last season, while the Cardinals had 27 takeaways.