Table of Contents
Ezekiel Elliott has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. NFC East foes square off in Week 3 when Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) meet the New York Giants (2-0) at MetLife Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 26, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-120)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Stats
- Elliott has rushed 25 times for a team-high 105 yards (52.5 per game).
- His team has run the ball 45 times this season, and he’s handled 25 of those attempts (55.6%).
- Elliott has racked up 42 rushing yards after contact, which is 25th among qualified runners.
Against New York
- Over his two career matchups against them, Elliott has averaged 81 rushing yards against the Giants, 18.5 more than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Elliott has rushed for more than 62.5 yards once against the Giants.
- Elliott, in two matchups against the Giants, has run for a TD every time, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Giants
- Last year, the Cowboys averaged 6.7 more points per game (31.2) than the Giants allowed (24.5).
- The Cowboys racked up 407 yards per game last year, 52.2 more yards than the 354.8 the Giants allowed per outing.
- Last season the Cowboys passed for 56.6 more yards per game (282.4) than the Giants allowed per contest (225.8).
- The Cowboys ran for just 4.4 fewer yards (124.6) than the Giants allowed per outing (129) last year.
- The Cowboys had 20 giveaways last year, while the Giants had 22 takeaways.