Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tony Pollard and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys (1-1) and the New York Giants (2-0) meet in a Week 3 matchup between NFC East foes at MetLife Stadium.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 26, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard has rushed for 51 yards on 15 carries (25.5 yards per game), with one TD.
- And he has caught six balls for 69 yards (34.5 yards per game).
- He has accounted for one of his team’s two touchdowns on offense this season, or 50.0%.
- He has received 15 of his team’s 45 carries this season (33.3%).
- Pollard ranks 46th in rushing yards after contact this season with 23.
Against New York
- Pollard’s 74.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 33.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Pollard, in two games against them, has gone over 41.5 rushing yards each time.
- In two games against the Giants Pollard has not rushed for a touchdown.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Giants
- The Cowboys averaged 6.7 more points per game (31.2) than the Giants gave up (24.5) last season.
- The Cowboys racked up 52.2 more yards per game (407.0) than the Giants allowed per matchup (354.8) last season.
- Last season the Cowboys ran for 56.6 more yards per game (282.4) than the Giants allowed per contest (225.8).
- The Cowboys ran for just 4.4 fewer yards (124.6) than the Giants allowed per contest (129.0) last year.
- The Cowboys turned the ball over 20 times last year, two fewer than the Giants forced turnovers (22).