Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) host a streaking Miami Dolphins (3-0) team on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at Paycor Stadium. The Dolphins have won three straight games.
The Bengals are the favorites (-3.5) in their matchup versus the Dolphins, with the over/under being 47 points. (On the moneyline, the Bengals are -185 and the Dolphins are +155.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- None of the Bengals’ three games with a set total this season have hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals are totaling 338.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank ninth, allowing 310.7 yards per contest.
- The Bengals are averaging 21.3 points per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 10th, surrendering 18.3 points per game.
- The Bengals are averaging 241.7 passing yards per game on offense (14th in the NFL), and they rank 14th on the other side of the ball with 224.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals are compiling 97 rushing yards per game on offense (19th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 86 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals are averaging a 44.7% third-down conversion rate on offense this year (eighth in NFL), and they are surrendering a 32.6% third-down conversion rate (10th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bengals have struggled on offense, ranking second-worst in the NFL with 4.9 yards per play this season. However, they rank fifth-best on defense, allowing just 5 yards per play.
- With five forced turnovers (seventh in NFL) against six turnovers committed (25th in NFL), the Bengals (-1) own the 19th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 812 PASS YDS / 270.7 YPG / 64% / 6 TD / 4 INT / 15 CAR / 73 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Joe Mixon: 58 CAR / 163 YDS / 54.3 YPG / 0 TD / 13 REC / 103 YDS / 34.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 21 REC / 212 YDS / 70.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Tee Higgins: 13 REC / 191 YDS / 63.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 10 REC / 155 YDS / 51.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 9 TKL / 1 TFL / 2.5 SACK
- Mike Hilton: 19 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 PD
- Logan Wilson: 19 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins are 3-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Dolphins are 2-0 against the spread.
- The Dolphins have hit the over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins’ defense has been bottom-five in total defense this season, surrendering 413.7 total yards per game, which ranks second-worst. Offensively, they rank 13th with 355.3 total yards per contest.
- The Dolphins rank eighth in the NFL with 27.7 points per game on offense, and they rank 16th with 21.3 points surrendered per contest on defense.
- Defensively, the Dolphins are a bottom-five pass unit, allowing 297.7 passing yards per game (second-worst). On the bright side, they are dominating on the offensive side of the ball, generating 291.3 passing yards per contest (fourth-best).
- The Dolphins rank second-worst in rushing yards per game (64), but they’ve been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 20th in the NFL with 116 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Dolphins rank fourth-worst in third-down conversion percentage allowed (48.6%), but at least they’ve been surging on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in third-down rate (48.5%).
- The Dolphins’ defense ranks 27th in the NFL with 6.5 yards allowed per play, but they’ve been led by their offense, which ranks second-best by compiling 6.7 yards per play.
- At +2, the Dolphins have the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with four forced turnovers (12th in NFL) and two turnovers committed (fifth in NFL).
Best Players for Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa: 925 PASS YDS / 308.3 YPG / 71.3% / 8 TD / 2 INT
- Chase Edmonds: 23 CAR / 79 YDS / 26.3 YPG / 2 TD / 6 REC / 54 YDS / 18 YPG / 0 TD
- Raheem Mostert: 24 CAR / 78 YDS / 26 YPG / 0 TD / 4 REC / 44 YDS / 14.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 19 REC / 342 YDS / 114 YPG / 3 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 21 REC / 317 YDS / 105.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Melvin Ingram: 7 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 PD
- Brandon Jones: 24 TKL / 1 SACK / 2 PD
- Jevon Holland: 15 TKL / 1.5 SACK / 1 INT / 3 PD