Table of Contents
The Green Bay Packers (2-1) and the New England Patriots (1-2) square off at Lambeau Field on Sunday, October 2, 2022.
The Patriots are expected to lose by at least two scores (currently +10.5) versus the Packers (with an over/under of 40 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Packers
- The Packers have covered the spread twice in three opportunities this season.
- None of the Packers’ three games with a set total this season have gone over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Packers
- The Packers are averaging 355.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank seventh, giving up 302.7 yards per game.
- The Packers are putting up 16 points per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank sixth, allowing 15 points per contest.
- The Packers rank 19th in pass offense (228.7 passing yards per game) and seventh in pass defense (189.3 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Packers rank ninth in the NFL with 127 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 18th in rushing yards allowed per contest (113.3).
- The Packers sport the 10th-ranked offense this year in terms of third-down efficiency (42.4% percentage), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking second-best with a 22.6% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Packers are gaining 6 yards per play (10th in the league), while giving up 6 per play on the defensive side of the ball (23rd in the NFL) this season.
- With three forced turnovers (18th in NFL) against five turnovers committed (19th in NFL), the Packers (-2) own the 24th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Packers’ Best Players
- Aaron Rodgers: 684 PASS YDS / 228 YPG / 72.3% / 4 TD / 2 INT
- Aaron Jones: 32 CAR / 217 YDS / 72.3 YPG / 1 TD / 9 REC / 76 YDS / 25.3 YPG / 1 TD
- A.J. Dillon: 40 CAR / 138 YDS / 46 YPG / 1 TD / 8 REC / 58 YDS / 19.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Romeo Doubs: 14 REC / 137 YDS / 45.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Randall Cobb: 7 REC / 108 YDS / 36 YPG / 0 TD
- Robert Tonyan: 11 REC / 84 YDS / 28 YPG / 0 TD
- Rashan Gary: 12 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK
- De’Vondre Campbell: 29 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 PD
- Jaire Alexander: 8 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots have not covered the spread in a game yet this year in three games with a set total.
- In Patriots three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Patriots
- In terms of total offense, the Patriots rank 10th in the NFL (364.7 total yards per game) and 11th on defense (314.7 total yards allowed per game).
- With 16.7 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Patriots rank 25th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 22nd, allowing 23.7 points per contest.
- From an offensive angle, the Patriots are accumulating 249 passing yards per contest (11th-ranked). They rank ninth in the NFL defensively (200 passing yards allowed per game).
- With 115.7 rushing yards per game on offense, the Patriots rank 12th in the NFL. On defense they rank 19th, giving up 114.7 rushing yards per contest.
- The Patriots are generating a 42.9% third-down conversion rate on offense this season (ninth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up a 47.5% third-down rate (27th-ranked) on defense.
- With 6.2 yards per play on offense, the Patriots rank seventh in the NFL. On defense they rank 16th, surrendering 5.7 yards per play.
- The Patriots have not done well in terms of turnovers, as their turnover margin of -4 is fourth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Patriots
- Mac Jones: 786 PASS YDS / 262 YPG / 66% / 2 TD / 5 INT / 14 CAR / 37 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Damien Harris: 35 CAR / 160 YDS / 53.3 YPG / 2 TD / 6 REC / 31 YDS / 10.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 29 CAR / 145 YDS / 48.3 YPG / 1 TD / 7 REC / 34 YDS / 11.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Nelson Agholor: 11 REC / 179 YDS / 59.7 YPG / 1 TD
- DeVante Parker: 6 REC / 165 YDS / 55 YPG / 0 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 13 REC / 150 YDS / 50 YPG / 0 TD
- Deatrich Wise: 13 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 SACK
- Devin McCourty: 17 TKL / 1 PD
- Jalen Mills: 10 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD