Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Joe Burrow before he takes to the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) and the Miami Dolphins (3-0) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 273.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 812 yards (270.7 per game) while completing 64% of his passes, with six TDs and four INTs.
- He’s also rushed 15 times for 73 yards.
- So far this season, Burrow has completed 80 of his 125 pass attempts. That’s 26.7 completions per game, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Burrow has racked up 384 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 16th in the NFL.
- The Bengals have run 59.0% passing plays and 41.0% rushing plays this season. They rank 10th in the NFL in scoring.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Dolphins
- Last year, the Bengals scored 5.2 more points per game (27.1) than the Dolphins surrendered (21.9).
- The Bengals collected 361.5 yards per game last season, 24 more yards than the 337.5 the Dolphins gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Bengals passed for 31.3 more yards per game (259) than the Dolphins allowed per contest (227.7).
- The Bengals rushed for 102.5 yards per game last year, just 7.3 fewer yards than the 109.8 the Dolphins allowed per outing.
- The Bengals turned the ball over 21 times last year, five fewer than the Dolphins forced turnovers (26).