Table of Contents
Ahead of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tee Higgins and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. This Week 4 matchup sees Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (3-0) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- This campaign Higgins has 13 catches (on 19 targets) for 191 yards and one score, averaging 63.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, 15.2% of the 125 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Dolphins
- Last year, the Bengals averaged 5.2 more points per game (27.1) than the Dolphins allowed (21.9).
- The Bengals averaged 24 more yards per game (361.5) than the Dolphins allowed per contest (337.5) last season.
- Last season the Bengals ran for 31.3 more yards per game (259) than the Dolphins allowed per outing (227.7).
- Last year the Bengals averaged 102.5 yards per game on the ground, just 7.3 fewer yards than the Dolphins allowed per contest (109.8).
- The Bengals had 21 giveaways last season, while the Dolphins had 26 takeaways.