Table of Contents
Courtland Sutton has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. AFC West foes meet in Week 4 when Sutton and the Denver Broncos (2-1) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Courtland Sutton Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
Courtland Sutton Receiving Stats
- Sutton has hauled in 19 passes and leads his squad with 291 yards receiving. He has been targeted 28 times.
- Sutton has been the target of 26.4% (28 total) of his team’s 106 passing attempts this season.
Against Las Vegas
- Sutton is averaging 63.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Raiders, 3.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (66.5).
- In two matchups against them, Sutton has gone over 66.5 yards receiving once.
- Sutton has caught a touchdown pass versus the Raiders once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Broncos vs. Raiders
- Last year, the Broncos racked up 6.1 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Raiders allowed (25.8).
- The Broncos collected 330.5 yards per game last season, only 6.7 fewer than the 337.2 the Raiders allowed per outing.
- The Broncos passed for 211.4 yards per game last year, 11.5 fewer than the 222.9 the Raiders allowed per contest.
- The Broncos ran for just 4.8 more yards (119.1) than the Raiders allowed per contest (114.3) last year.
- The Broncos turned the ball over three more times (18 total) than the Raiders forced a turnover (15) last season.