Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devin Singletary and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. This Week 4 matchup sees Singletary’s Buffalo Bills (2-1) play the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- Singletary has rushed for 80 yards (26.7 per game) on 23 carries.
- He also averages 31.3 receiving yards per game, catching 13 balls for 94 yards and one touchdown.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
- He has received 23 of his team’s 72 carries this season (31.9%).
- Singletary has stayed on his feet for 23 rushing yards after contact this season, 46th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Ravens
- Last year, the Bills scored 5.3 more points per game (28.4) than the Ravens gave up (23.1).
- The Bills collected 381.9 yards per game last year, just 18.5 more than the 363.4 the Ravens gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Bills passed for 26.9 fewer yards per game (252) than the Ravens allowed per contest (278.9).
- Last year the Bills rushed for 45.4 more yards per game (129.9) than the Ravens allowed per outing (84.5).
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Ravens forced (15).