Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devin Singletary and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. This Week 4 matchup sees Singletary’s Buffalo Bills (2-1) play the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- Singletary has rushed for 80 yards (26.7 per game) on 23 carries.
- He also averages 31.3 receiving yards per game, catching 13 balls for 94 yards and one touchdown.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
- He has received 23 of his team’s 72 carries this season (31.9%).
- Singletary has stayed on his feet for 23 rushing yards after contact this season, 46th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Ravens
- Last year, the Bills scored 5.3 more points per game (28.4) than the Ravens gave up (23.1).
- The Bills collected 381.9 yards per game last year, just 18.5 more than the 363.4 the Ravens gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Bills passed for 26.9 fewer yards per game (252) than the Ravens allowed per contest (278.9).
- Last year the Bills rushed for 45.4 more yards per game (129.9) than the Ravens allowed per outing (84.5).
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Ravens forced (15).