Table of Contents
Noah Fant will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Fant and the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) play the Detroit Lions (1-2) in Week 4 at Ford Field.
Noah Fant Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-120)
Noah Fant Receiving Stats
- Fant has put up a 54-yard campaign thus far (18.0 yards receiving per game), reeling in nine throws on 10 targets.
- So far this season, 9.7% of the 103 passes thrown by his team have gone Fant’s way.
- Against the Lions, Fant collected 51 receiving yards in his only career matchup, 27.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Fant, in one game against them, has surpassed 23.5 receiving yards each time.
- Fant did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Lions.
Last Season Stats: Seahawks vs. Lions
- The Seahawks averaged 23.2 points per game last season, 4.3 fewer than the Lions allowed per outing (27.5).
- The Seahawks racked up 55.9 fewer yards per game (323.9) than the Lions allowed per outing (379.8) last year.
- The Seahawks passed for 201.9 yards per game last year, 42.8 fewer than the 244.7 the Lions allowed per contest.
- The Seahawks rushed for 122 yards per game last season, 13.1 fewer than the 135.1 the Lions allowed per contest.
- The Seahawks had 13 giveaways last season, while the Lions had 19 takeaways.