Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Dallas Goedert for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-105)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- This campaign Goedert has 11 catches (on 14 targets) for 168 yards and one score, averaging 56.0 yards per game.
- Goedert has been the target of 14.3% (14 total) of his team’s 98 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Eagles scored just 0.8 fewer points per game (26.1) than the Jaguars surrendered (26.9).
- The Eagles collected only 6.8 more yards per game (359.9) than the Jaguars gave up per outing (353.1) last season.
- Last season the Eagles passed for 27.7 fewer yards per game (200.2) than the Jaguars allowed per contest (227.9).
- Last year the Eagles racked up 159.7 yards per game on the ground, 34.6 more than the Jaguars allowed per contest (125.1).
- The Eagles turned the ball over 16 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Jaguars forced (9).