Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Daniel Jones for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Jones’ New York Giants (2-1) and the Chicago Bears (2-1) square off in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 199.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-115)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 560 yards (186.7 per game) while completing 64.1% of his passes, with three TDs and two INTs.
- He has added 125 yards on the ground (41.7 per game) on 25 carries.
- Jones has completed 19.7 passes per game this season, 25th in the league.
- Jones ranks 28th in the NFL with 261 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Giants have thrown the football in 50.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 49.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 18th in the NFL in points scored.
- Jones threw for zero passing yards in one matchup against the Bears, 199.5 yards fewer than his over/under for Sunday.
- In that game, Jones did not throw for more yards in an outing than this game’s 199.5-yard over/under.
- Jones did not throw a touchdown pass in that game against the Bears.
Last Season Stats: Giants vs. Bears
- The Giants averaged 15.2 points per game last season, 8.7 fewer than the Bears gave up per outing (23.9).
- The Giants racked up 29.4 fewer yards per game (287.3) than the Bears gave up per matchup (316.7) last season.
- Last season, the Giants passed for just 3.6 fewer yards (188.0) than the Bears allowed per contest (191.6).
- Last season the Giants rushed for 25.8 fewer yards per game (99.3) than the Bears allowed per outing (125.1).
- Last year the Giants turned the ball over 30 times, 14 more than the Bears’ takeaways (16).