Table of Contents
Darnell Mooney will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Mooney’s Chicago Bears (2-1) and the New York Giants (2-1) meet in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Darnell Mooney Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at New York Giants
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-115)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Stats
- Mooney’s four grabs have yielded 27 yards (9.0 per game). He has been targeted 11 times.
- Mooney has been the target of 11 of his team’s 45 passing attempts this season, or 24.4% of the target share.
Against New York
- Against the Giants, Mooney collected 69 receiving yards in his one career matchup, 34.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Mooney has topped 34.5 yards receiving every time.
- Mooney caught a touchdown pass in that game against the Giants.
Last Season Stats: Bears vs. Giants
- Last year, the Bears racked up 6.2 fewer points per game (18.3) than the Giants allowed (24.5).
- The Bears racked up 47.4 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Giants allowed per matchup (354.8) last year.
- Last year the Bears passed for 37.2 fewer yards per game (188.6) than the Giants allowed per outing (225.8).
- The Bears rushed for 118.7 yards per game last season, 10.3 fewer than the 129.0 the Giants allowed per outing.
- The Bears turned the ball over seven more times (29 total) than the Giants forced a turnover (22) last season.