Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have installed player props for Jonathan Taylor ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) and the Tennessee Titans (1-2) play in a Week 4 matchup between AFC South rivals at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 92.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Stats
- Taylor has churned out a team-best 286 rushing yards (95.3 per game) and scored one TD.
- And he has tacked on eight receptions for 43 yards (14.3 yards per game).
- He has accounted for one of his team’s four touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
- He has handled 61, or 78.2%, of his team’s 78 rushing attempts this season.
- Taylor has stayed on his feet for 64 rushing yards after contact this season, 15th in the NFL.
- Against the Titans, Taylor’s 67 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups are 25.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Taylor, in two games against them, has not gone over 92.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor, in two matchups against the Titans, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Titans
- The Colts scored 26.5 points per game last season, 5.7 more than the Titans gave up per matchup (20.8).
- The Colts collected 347.1 yards per game last year, just 17.3 more than the 329.8 the Titans gave up per outing.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last year, 47.5 fewer than the 245.2 the Titans allowed per outing.
- Last season the Colts racked up 149.4 rushing yards per game, 64.8 more than the Titans allowed per outing (84.6).
- The Colts had 19 giveaways last season, while the Titans had 22 takeaways.