Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player props for Kyle Pitts ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This Week 4 matchup sees Pitts’ Atlanta Falcons (1-2) play the Cleveland Browns (2-1) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Kyle Pitts Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55.5 (-115)
Kyle Pitts Receiving Stats
- Pitts’ stat line this year reveals nine catches for 125 yards. He puts up 41.7 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 18 times.
- Pitts has been the target of 18 of his team’s 79 passing attempts this season, or 22.8% of the target share.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Browns
- The Falcons racked up 3.4 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Browns gave up (21.8) last season.
- The Falcons collected 303.8 yards per game last year, only 7.7 fewer than the 311.5 the Browns gave up per outing.
- Last season the Falcons racked up 218.4 passing yards per game, 16.1 more than the Browns allowed per contest (202.3).
- Last year the Falcons rushed for 23.8 fewer yards per game (85.4) than the Browns allowed per contest (109.2).
- Last year the Falcons turned the ball over 26 times, seven more than the Browns’ takeaways (19).