Matt Ryan will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Ryan and the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) are set for an AFC South matchup in Week 4 with the Tennessee Titans (1-2) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 233.5 (-115)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Ryan leads Indianapolis with 769 yards passing (256.3 per game), with three touchdowns compared with four interceptions this season.
- He’s also run the ball seven times for 16 yards, averaging 5.3 yards per game.
- Ryan ranks ninth in the league with 25.0 completed passes per game (75 total completions this season).
- Ryan ranks 11th in the NFL with 429 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Colts, who rank 32nd in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 60.0% of the time while running the football 40.0% of the time.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Titans
- The Colts averaged 26.5 points per game last season, 5.7 more than the Titans allowed per contest (20.8).
- The Colts collected 347.1 yards per game last season, just 17.3 more than the 329.8 the Titans gave up per contest.
- Last year the Colts passed for 47.5 fewer yards per game (197.7) than the Titans allowed per outing (245.2).
- Last season the Colts ran for 64.8 more yards per game (149.4) than the Titans allowed per contest (84.6).
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last year, three fewer than the Titans forced turnovers (22).