Table of Contents
Before Nick Chubb hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) take on the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Nick Chubb Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 86.5 (-115)
Nick Chubb Rushing Stats
- Chubb has run 62 times for a team-high 341 yards (113.7 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He also has caught four passes for 28 yards (9.3 yards per game).
- He has accounted for four of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 44.4%.
- He has received 62 of his team’s 114 carries this season (54.4%).
- Chubb ranks first in rushing yards after contact this season with 159, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Falcons
- The Browns put up 6.5 fewer points per game (20.5) than the Falcons gave up (27.0) last season.
- The Browns collected 340.6 yards per game last year, 23.8 fewer yards than the 364.4 the Falcons gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Browns racked up 195.3 passing yards per game, 37.2 fewer than the Falcons allowed per outing (232.5).
- The Browns rushed for 145.4 yards per game last year, 13.5 more than the 131.9 the Falcons allowed per contest.
- The Browns turned the ball over 22 times last season, two more turnovers than the Falcons forced (20).