Table of Contents
Before Robert Woods hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. AFC South foes square off in Week 4 when Woods and the Tennessee Titans (1-2) meet the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Robert Woods Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
Robert Woods Receiving Stats
- This year Woods has nine receptions (16 targets), leading his team with 137 yards (45.7 per game).
- So far this season, 19.0% of the 84 passes thrown by his team have gone Woods’ way.
- In his one matchup against the Colts, Woods’ 64 receiving yards total is 16.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (47.5).
- In one matchup against them, Woods has gone over 47.5 yards receiving every time.
- Woods did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Colts.
Last Season Stats: Titans vs. Colts
- The Titans put up 24.6 points per game last year, 3.1 more than the Colts allowed per outing (21.5).
- The Titans racked up 342.5 yards per game last year, only 0.7 fewer than the 343.2 the Colts gave up per contest.
- The Titans passed for 201.1 yards per game last season, 33 fewer than the 234.1 the Colts allowed per contest.
- The Titans rushed for 141.4 yards per game last season, 32.3 more than the 109.1 the Colts allowed per contest.
- The Titans turned the ball over 25 times last year, eight fewer than the Colts forced turnovers (33).