Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Jamaal Williams ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Williams’ Detroit Lions (1-2) and the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) square off in Week 4 at Ford Field.
Jamaal Williams Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-115)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Stats
- Williams has rushed for 168 yards on 43 carries (56.0 yards per game), with four TDs.
- And he has tacked on four receptions for 29 yards (9.7 yards per game).
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 33.3%.
- He has received 43 of his team’s 87 carries this season (49.4%).
- Williams ranks 29th in rushing yards after contact this season with 56.
- Against the Seahawks, Williams’ 22 rushing yards in his single career matchup are 41.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Williams, in one game against them, has not gone over 63.5 rushing yards.
- Williams ran for a touchdown in that game against the Seahawks.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Seahawks
- The Lions racked up just 2.4 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Seahawks gave up (21.5) last season.
- The Lions collected 56.5 fewer yards per game (322.6) than the Seahawks gave up per matchup (379.1) last year.
- The Lions passed for 211.6 yards per game last season, 53.9 fewer than the 265.5 the Seahawks allowed per contest.
- Last season the Lions racked up 110.9 yards per game on the ground, just 2.7 fewer yards than the Seahawks allowed per outing (113.6).
- Last year the Lions turned the ball over 23 times, five more than the Seahawks’ takeaways (18).