Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Nyheim Hines ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. AFC South rivals square off in Week 4 when Hines and the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) meet the Tennessee Titans (1-2) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Nyheim Hines Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-115)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Stats
- Hines has 11 yards rushing on seven carries (3.7 yards per game).
- He also has caught 15 passes for 110 yards (36.7 yards per game).
- His team has run the ball 78 times this season, and he’s taken seven of those attempts (9.0%).
- Hines has collected four yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- In his two career matchups against the Titans, Hines averaged 13.5 rushing yards per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hines has run for more than 13.5 yards once against the Titans.
- Hines has had a rushing touchdown in one game against the Titans, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Titans
- The Colts scored 26.5 points per game last season, 5.7 more than the Titans allowed per matchup (20.8).
- The Colts averaged only 17.3 more yards per game (347.1) than the Titans gave up per matchup (329.8) last year.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last year, 47.5 fewer than the 245.2 the Titans allowed per contest.
- Last year the Colts ran for 64.8 more yards per game (149.4) than the Titans allowed per contest (84.6).
- The Colts had 19 giveaways last season, while the Titans had 22 takeaways.