Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Cooper Kupp before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. NFC West opponents hit the field in Week 4 when Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams (2-1) meet the San Francisco 49ers (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium.
Cooper Kupp Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 3, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 94.5 (-115)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Stats
- Kupp’s team-best 280 yards receiving (93.3 per game) have come on 28 catches (35 targets), plus he has scored three TDs.
- Kupp has been the target of 34.3% (35 total) of his team’s 102 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 57.1% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Against San Francisco
- Against the 49ers, Kupp has averaged 127.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups, 32.8 more than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Kupp, in three games against them, has exceeded 94.5 receiving yards each time.
- Kupp has caught a touchdown pass against the 49ers twice, and had multiple TDs in one of those games.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. 49ers
- The Rams racked up 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the 49ers allowed (21.5) last year.
- The Rams collected 62.1 more yards per game (372.1) than the 49ers allowed per outing (310) last season.
- Last year the Rams ran for 66.6 more yards per game (273.1) than the 49ers allowed per contest (206.5).
- Last year the Rams piled up 99 rushing yards per game, just 4.5 fewer yards than the 49ers allowed per outing (103.5).
- The Rams turned the ball over three more times (23 total) than the 49ers forced a turnover (20) last year.