Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) visit the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at State Farm Stadium and will try to extend a four-game winning streak.
The Cardinals are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+5.5), versus the Eagles (with an over/under of 49.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 9, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, Arizona
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- So far this season, the Eagles have compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- In the Eagles’ four games with a set total, two have hit the over (50%).
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been clicking on all fronts this year, as they rank second-best in total offense (435.5 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (277.3 yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by compiling 28.8 points per game. They rank ninth on defense (17.8 points allowed per game).
- The Eagles are averaging 270.3 passing yards per game on offense (sixth in the NFL), and they rank seventh on the other side of the ball with 177 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best in the NFL by putting up 165.3 per game. They rank ninth on defense (100.3 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, the Eagles rank eighth in the NFL with a 43.3% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, they rank 21st in third-down conversion rate allowed (42%).
- This season, the Eagles are accumulating 6.2 yards per play on offense (sixth in the league), while featuring the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5).
- The Eagles have forced 10 total turnovers (first in NFL) this season and have turned it over two times (first in NFL) for a turnover margin of +8, the best in the league.
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 1,120 PASS YDS / 280 YPG / 66.7% / 4 TD / 2 INT / 53 CAR / 205 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Miles Sanders: 72 CAR / 356 YDS / 89 YPG / 3 TD / 8 REC / 35 YDS / 8.8 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 25 REC / 404 YDS / 101 YPG / 1 TD
- Devonta Smith: 18 REC / 266 YDS / 66.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 16 REC / 240 YDS / 60 YPG / 1 TD
- Haason Reddick: 12 TKL / 2 TFL / 3.5 SACK / 1 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 33 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 2 PD
- James Bradberry: 10 TKL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Cardinals
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Cardinals are 1-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have gone over in two of four games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Cardinals
- The Cardinals are putting up 349.5 total yards per contest on offense this season (14th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 342.8 total yards per game (16th-ranked).
- The Cardinals have been struggling on defense, ranking fifth-worst with 25.8 points surrendered per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, regstering 22 points per contest (14th-ranked).
- From an offensive angle, the Cardinals are accumulating 237.5 passing yards per game (15th-ranked). They rank 23rd in the NFL on defense (255.8 passing yards surrendered per game).
- The Cardinals’ run defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 87 rushing yards allowed per contest. In terms of offense, they are posting 112 rushing yards per game, which ranks 15th.
- The Cardinals’ offense has not been getting things done on third down, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with a 31% third-down conversion rate. They have been better on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering a 43.2% third-down rate (24th-ranked).
- The Cardinals’ offense has not been getting things done in terms of yards per play, ranking third-worst in the NFL at 5. They have been more productive on defense, giving up 6.3 yards per play (27th-ranked).
- The Cardinals have fared really well in terms of turnovers, as their turnover margin of +4 ranks third-best in the NFL, with six forced turnovers (12th in league) and two turnovers committed (first in league).
Best Players for Cardinals
- Kyler Murray: 991 PASS YDS / 247.8 YPG / 65.3% / 5 TD / 2 INT / 24 CAR / 91 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- James Conner: 45 CAR / 145 YDS / 36.3 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 95 YDS / 23.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Eno Benjamin: 22 CAR / 111 YDS / 27.8 YPG / 0 TD / 9 REC / 69 YDS / 17.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Marquise Brown: 30 REC / 339 YDS / 84.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Greg Dortch: 21 REC / 204 YDS / 51 YPG / 1 TD
- Zach Ertz: 22 REC / 181 YDS / 45.3 YPG / 2 TD
- J.J. Watt: 6 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 SACK / 3 PD
- Budda Baker: 32 TKL
- Jalen Thompson: 28 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD