Table of Contents
Aaron Rodgers will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, United Kingdom will be the setting for this Week 5 NFL matchup between Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers (3-1) and the New York Giants (3-1).
Aaron Rodgers Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. New York Giants
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 237.5 (-115)
Aaron Rodgers Passing Stats
- Rodgers has 935 yards passing (233.8 per game) for Green Bay, completing 69% and collecting six touchdown passes and three interceptions on the season.
- He has also contributed nine rushing yards (2.3 per game) on eight carries.
- Rodgers has completed 22.3 passes per game this season, 15th in the league.
- So far this season, Rodgers is 28th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 369.
- The Packers have thrown the ball in 53.6% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 46.4% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 21st in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (10/2/2022): 21-of-35 (60%), 251 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTat Buccaneers (9/25/2022): 27-of-35 (77.1%), 255 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTvs. Bears (9/18/2022): 19-of-25 (76%), 234 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs