Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Baker Mayfield and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. Mayfield’s Carolina Panthers (1-3) and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) hit the field in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Baker Mayfield Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 191.5 (-105)
Baker Mayfield Passing Stats
- Mayfield has thrown for 747 yards (186.8 per game) while completing 54.7% of his passes, with four TDs and three INTs.
- He’s also rushed 14 times for 40 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this season, Mayfield has completed 64 of his 117 pass attempts. That’s 16.0 completions per game, which ranks 30th in the league.
- So far this season, Mayfield is 30th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 285.
- The Panthers, who rank 17th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 57.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 42.4% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cardinals (10/2/2022): 22-of-36 (61.1%), 197 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTsvs. Saints (9/25/2022): 12-of-25 (48%), 170 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Giants (9/18/2022): 14-of-29 (48.3%), 145 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 35 yards