Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jimmy Garoppolo and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) square off against the Carolina Panthers (1-3) in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Jimmy Garoppolo Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 220.5 (-125)
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing Stats
- Garoppolo has thrown for 604 yards (201.3 per game) while completing 61% of his passes, with three TDs and one INT.
- He has also run for eight yards on six carries with one touchdown, picking up 2.7 yards per game.
- Garoppolo has completed 15.7 passes per game this season, 31st in the league.
- Garoppolo has racked up 244 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 32nd in the NFL.
- The 49ers have run 46.8% passing plays and 53.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 27th in the NFL in scoring.
Last Season Stats: 49ers vs. Panthers
- The 49ers averaged 25.1 points per game last year, comparable to the 23.8 per matchup the Panthers allowed.
- The 49ers racked up 69.8 more yards per game (375.7) than the Panthers allowed per matchup (305.9) last season.
- Last year the 49ers averaged 248.3 yards per game through the air, 56.2 more than the Panthers allowed per outing (192.1).
- The 49ers rushed for 127.4 yards per game last season, 13.6 more than the 113.8 the Panthers allowed per contest.
- The 49ers turned the ball over eight more times (24 total) than the Panthers forced a turnover (16) last season.