There will be player prop bets available for Nick Chubb ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (2-2) take on the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) in Week 5 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Nick Chubb Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 86.5 (-115)
Nick Chubb Rushing Stats
- Cleveland’s top ball carrier Chubb, has run it 81 times for 459 yards (114.8 per game), with five touchdowns.
- He has tacked on six receptions for 37 yards (9.3 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 45.5% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- He has handled 81, or 54.4%, of his team’s 149 rushing attempts this season.
- Chubb has racked up 159 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to eight broken tackles), which is third among qualified runners.
Against Los Angeles
- In his one career matchup against them, Chubb had 161 rushing yards against the Chargers, 74.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them, Chubb has run for more than 86.5 yards each time.
- Chubb ran for a touchdown in that contest against the Chargers.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (10/2/2022): 19 carries, 118 yards, 1 TDvs. Steelers (9/22/2022): 23 carries, 113 yards, 1 TDvs. Jets (9/18/2022): 17 carries, 87 yards, 3 TDs; 3 receptions, 26 yards