Table of Contents
Before Tyler Boyd hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. AFC North foes square off in Week 5 when Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) play the Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-115)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- Boyd has posted 202 yards (on 12 catches) with two TDs. He’s been targeted 19 times, and is averaging 50.5 yards per game.
- Boyd has been the target of 19 of his team’s 157 passing attempts this season, or 12.1% of the target share.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 22.2% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
- Against the Ravens, Boyd has averaged 62 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups, 22.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Boyd has had over 39.5 receiving yards against the Ravens once.
- In two matchups, Boyd has had a touchdown catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (9/29/2022): 2 receptions, 47 yardsat Jets (9/25/2022): 4 receptions, 105 yards, 1 TDat Cowboys (9/18/2022): 2 receptions, 17 yards