Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Davis Mills for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. AFC South rivals meet in Week 5 when Mills and the Houston Texans (0-3-1) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Davis Mills Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 239.5 (-115)
Davis Mills Passing Stats
- Mills has thrown for 908 yards, completing 62% of his passes, with five touchdowns and four picks (227.0 yards per game).
- He’s also run the ball four times for zero yards, averaging 0.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Mills has completed 88 of his 142 pass attempts. That’s 22.0 completions per game, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Mills has racked up 496 air yards on completed passes, to rank 18th in the NFL.
- The Texans have run 62.8% passing plays and 37.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 25th in the NFL in scoring.
- In two matchups against the Jaguars, Mills averaged 104.5 passing yards per game, 135.0 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- Mills did not throw for more yards than this game’s 239.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Mills had one multiple-TD outing over those matchups against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (10/2/2022): 26-of-35 (74.3%), 246 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsat Bears (9/25/2022): 20-of-32 (62.5%), 245 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTsat Broncos (9/18/2022): 19-of-38 (50%), 177 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs