Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Andy Dalton before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Dalton and the New Orleans Saints (1-3) take on the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) in Week 5 at Caesars Superdome.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 243.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton leads New Orleans with 236 yards passing (59.0 per game) and a 71.4% completion percentage (20-for-28), with one touchdown pass and zero interceptions.
- He’s also run the ball one time for three yards, averaging 0.8 yards per game.
- So far this season, Dalton has completed 20 passes, or 5.0 per game.
- So far this season, Dalton is 33rd in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 180.
- The Saints have thrown the ball in 61.9% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 38.1% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 18th in the NFL in points scored.
- Dalton’s zero passing yards in one matchup against the Seahawks are 243.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Dalton did not throw for more yards than this game’s 243.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Dalton did not throw a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Seahawks.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Vikings (10/2/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 236 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Panthers (9/25/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsvs. Buccaneers (9/18/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs