Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted player props for Damien Harris ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Harris’ New England Patriots (1-3) and the Detroit Lions (1-3) face off in a Week 5 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Damien Harris Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-115)
Damien Harris Rushing Stats
- New England’s top rusher, Harris, has carried 53 times for 246 yards (61.5 per game), with three TDs.
- He has tacked on seven catches for 29 yards.
- He has accounted for 37.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has handled 53, or 46.5%, of his team’s 114 rushing attempts this season.
- Harris ranks 22nd in rushing yards after contact this season with 89, thanks in part to four broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- at Packers (10/2/2022): 18 carries, 86 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (9/25/2022): 11 carries, 41 yards, 1 TDat Steelers (9/18/2022): 15 carries, 71 yards, 1 TD