Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Leonard Fournette and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. NFC South opponents meet in Week 5 when Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Leonard Fournette Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-115)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Stats
- The squad’s top rusher, Fournette, has run 60 times for 224 yards (56.0 per game).
- He also has caught 16 passes for 111 yards (27.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- His team has rushed the ball 83 times this season, and he’s carried 60 of those attempts (72.3%).
- Fournette ranks 19th in rushing yards after contact this season with 94, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- Fournette has averaged 48 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Falcons, 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Fournette, in two games against them, has not gone over 66.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette, in two matchups versus the Falcons, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (10/2/2022): 3 carries, -3 yards; 7 receptions, 57 yards, 1 TDvs. Packers (9/25/2022): 12 carries, 35 yards; 5 receptions, 35 yardsat Saints (9/18/2022): 24 carries, 65 yards