Table of Contents
Brad Roberts and the Air Force Falcons (4-1) will visit Aidan Robbins and the UNLV Rebels (4-2) on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, in a battle featuring a pair of star running backs.
The Falcons are expected to win by at least two scores (currently -10) against the Rebels. The over/under for this game is 50 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Air Force vs. UNLV
- Game Day: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Air Force Betting Insights
- So far this year, UNLV has compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- UNLV is a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- UNLV has gone over in three of their six games with a set total (50%).
Air Force Stats & Insights
- Air Force ranks 30th in total offense this year (460.6 yards per game), but has been playing really well on defense, ranking 12th-best in the FBS with 460.6 yards allowed per game.
- Air Force owns the 50th-ranked offense this season (32.8 points per game), and has been better on defense, ranking 14th-best with just 14.8 points allowed per game.
- Air Force sports the sixth-best pass defense this season (151.6 passing yards allowed per game), but ranks third-worst on the offensive side of the ball (90.8 passing yards per game).
- Air Force ranks 46th in run defense this season (127.2 rushing yards allowed per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the FBS with 369.8 rushing yards per game.
- Air Force ranks 38th in third-down defense this season (32.7% third-down conversion rate allowed), but has been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 20th-best in the FBS with a 48.4% third-down conversion rate.
- With six forced turnovers (96th in the FBS) against seven turnovers committed (52nd in the FBS), Air Force (-1) owns the 100th-ranked turnover margin in college football.
Air Force’s Best Players
- Roberts has carried the ball 120 times for a team-high 709 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times as a runner.
- This season, John Lee Eldridge III has carried the ball 53 times for 460 yards (76.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- David Cormier’s 224 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 11 times and has collected six catches and three touchdowns.
- Dane Kinamon has hauled in two receptions totaling 88 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Amari Terry has compiled two grabs for 55 yards, an average of 9.2 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- TD Blackmon, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has racked up 2.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Camby Goff leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 20 tackles and four passes defended.
UNLV Betting Insights
- UNLV is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- UNLV is a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- Out of UNLV’s six games with a set total, three have hit the over (50%).
UNLV Stats & Insights
- UNLV is compiling 388.0 total yards per contest on offense this season (80th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 369.3 total yards per contest (62nd-ranked).
- UNLV ranks 53rd in the FBS with 32.7 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 61st with 25.3 points surrendered per contest on defense.
- From an offensive angle, UNLV is posting 238.8 passing yards per contest (73rd-ranked). It ranks 93rd in the FBS on the other side of the ball (248.7 passing yards given up per game).
- UNLV ranks 74th in the FBS with 149.2 rushing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 40th with 120.7 rushing yards ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- With a 36.2% third-down conversion percentage on offense, UNLV ranks 89th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 28th, allowing a 31.2% third-down rate.
- UNLV has generated 12 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over three times, leading to a +9 turnover margin, which ranks second-best in the FBS.
UNLV’s Best Players
- Doug Brumfield has compiled 1,231 yards on 68.4% passing while tossing eight touchdown passes with two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 137 yards with five scores.
- Robbins is his team’s leading rusher with 117 carries for 561 yards, or 93.5 per game. He’s found paydirt eight times on the ground, as well.
- Courtney Reese has taken 32 carries and totaled 180 yards.
- Ricky White has totaled 29 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 386 (64.3 yards per game). He’s been targeted 44 times and has three touchdowns.
- Nick Williams has 16 receptions (on 22 targets) for a total of 251 yards (41.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jeff Weimer’s 21 targets have resulted in 16 receptions for 180 yards.
- Adam Plant Jr. has 3.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Austin Ajiake, UNLV’s top tackler, has 36 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Cameron Oliver leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 13 tackles and three passes defended.