Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Chris Godwin, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Godwin’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4) hit the field in a Week 6 matchup from Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chris Godwin Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
Chris Godwin Receiving Stats
- Godwin has 16 receptions (on 19 targets) for 155 yards, averaging 51.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, 9.2% of the 207 passes thrown by his team have gone Godwin’s way.
Last Season Stats: Buccaneers vs. Steelers
- The Buccaneers scored 30.1 points per game last year, 6.7 more than the Steelers gave up per outing (23.4).
- The Buccaneers collected 405.9 yards per game last year, 44.8 more yards than the 361.1 the Steelers gave up per contest.
- Last year the Buccaneers ran for 92.5 more yards per game (307.6) than the Steelers allowed per outing (215.1).
- Last year the Buccaneers rushed for 47.7 fewer yards per game (98.4) than the Steelers allowed per contest (146.1).
- The Buccaneers turned the ball over 19 times last year, three fewer than the Steelers forced turnovers (22).