Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Curtis Samuel for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Samuel’s Washington Commanders (1-4) and the Chicago Bears (2-3) go toe-to-toe in a Week 6 matchup from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Curtis Samuel Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Stats
- Samuel has totaled 281 yards receiving (56.2 per game) and two TDs, reeling in 32 balls on 45 targets.
- Samuel has been the target of 21.4% (45 total) of his team’s 210 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/9/2022): 6 receptions, 62 yardsat Cowboys (10/2/2022): 4 receptions, 38 yardsvs. Eagles (9/25/2022): 7 receptions, 48 yards