Table of Contents
In advance of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Equanimeous St. Brown and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. St. Brown’s Chicago Bears (2-3) and the Washington Commanders (1-4) hit the field in a Week 6 matchup from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Equanimeous St. Brown Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-120)
Equanimeous St. Brown Receiving Stats
- St. Brown has put up a 110-yard campaign thus far (22 yards receiving per game) with one TD, hauling in six balls on 13 targets.
- So far this season, 14.8% of the 88 passes thrown by his team have gone St. Brown’s way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
- Against the Commanders, St. Brown put up zero receiving yards in only career matchup, 17.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- St. Brown has never had over 17.5 receiving yards versus the Commanders.
- St. Brown did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Commanders.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (10/9/2022): 2 receptions, 24 yardsat Giants (10/2/2022): 0 receptions, 9 yardsvs. Texans (9/25/2022): 1 reception, 20 yards