Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player props for Tom Brady ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. This Week 6 matchup sees Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4) at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Tom Brady Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 274.5 (-115)
Tom Brady Passing Stats
- Brady has 1,409 yards passing (281.8 per game) for Tampa Bay, completing 68.1% and recording seven touchdown passes and one interception on the season.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with -7 yards (-1.4 per game) on nine carries.
- Brady ranks second in the league with 28.2 completed passes per game (141 total completions this season).
- Brady ranks sixth in the NFL with 732 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Buccaneers, who rank 19th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 66.1% of the time while running the football 33.9% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (10/9/2022): 35-of-52 (67.3%), 351 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Chiefs (10/2/2022): 39-of-52 (75%), 385 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Packers (9/25/2022): 31-of-42 (73.8%), 271 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs