Table of Contents
Before Deebo Samuel hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers (3-2) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) square off in Week 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Deebo Samuel Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-115)
Deebo Samuel Receiving Stats
- Samuel has racked up 20 receptions for 266 yards, tops on his team, and two TDs. He has been targeted 37 times, and averages 53.2 yards receiving per game.
- Samuel has been the target of 26.8% (37 total) of his team’s 138 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 27.3% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
- In his one matchup against the Falcons, Samuel’s 60 receiving yards total is 5.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (54.5).
- In one matchup against them, Samuel has gone over 54.5 yards receiving every time.
- Samuel did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Falcons.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (10/9/2022): 2 receptions, 20 yards, 1 TDvs. Rams (10/3/2022): 6 receptions, 115 yards, 1 TDat Broncos (9/25/2022): 5 receptions, 73 yards