Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on George Kittle’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers (3-2) hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) in Week 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
George Kittle Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
George Kittle Receiving Stats
- Kittle’s 11 receptions (15 targets) have netted him 99 yards (33 per game).
- Kittle has been the target of 10.9% (15 total) of his team’s 138 passing attempts this season.
- Kittle had 93 receiving yards per game in one career matchup against the Falcons, 50.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (42.5).
- In one matchup against them, Kittle has topped 42.5 yards receiving every time.
- Kittle did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Falcons.
Last Season Stats: 49ers vs. Falcons
- The 49ers scored 25.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 27 per matchup the Falcons surrendered.
- The 49ers averaged only 11.3 more yards per game (375.7) than the Falcons gave up per matchup (364.4) last season.
- Last season the 49ers racked up 248.3 passing yards per game, 15.8 more than the Falcons allowed per outing (232.5).
- Last year the 49ers piled up 127.4 rushing yards per game, just 4.5 fewer yards than the Falcons allowed per contest (131.9).
- The 49ers turned the ball over four more times (24 total) than the Falcons forced a turnover (20) last season.