Table of Contents
Before Matthew Stafford hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. This Week 6 matchup sees Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (2-3) take the field against the Carolina Panthers (1-4) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 267.5 (-115)
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- This year Stafford has collected 1,323 yards passing (264.6 per game) going 134-for-192 (69.8%) with five touchdowns and seven picks.
- He’s also rushed six times for 10 yards, averaging 2 yards per game.
- Stafford ranks fourth in the NFL with 26.8 completed passes per game (134 total completions this season).
- Stafford has racked up 587 air yards on completed passes, to rank 17th in the NFL.
- The Rams have thrown the football in 66.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 33.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 29th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cowboys (10/9/2022): 28-of-42 (66.7%), 308 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat 49ers (10/3/2022): 32-of-48 (66.7%), 254 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INTat Cardinals (9/25/2022): 18-of-25 (72%), 249 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs